Joe Biden is not a Retard

It’s hard to argue that people generally are not stupid. Just look at the Americans. They aren’t the worst of the lot but still they are bad.

The Dems and Repubs end up competing with each other on who can choose the worse presidential candidate. Four years ago the choice was between the evil witch Clinton and the stupid imbecile Trump — and the majority of the voters chose Clinton. By sheer luck, Clinton did not win the needed 270+ electoral college votes. So Americans got a break from suffering the consequences of their stupidity.

This time around Americans have not had that luck. Sleepy Joe did win, although with some ballot fraud, a great deal of help from Silicon Valley tech giants (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and the corrupt main stream media that buried the Hunter Biden case.

Joe Biden is quite senile but he is not a retard. He knows — or his advisors do — that poverty cannot be cured by promising to distribute checks. But it is the right thing to do to get popular support.

Click on image to go to twitter

Mr Rick Tobin above typifies the clueless stupidity that I am talking about. He naturally supports Biden. “Nobody is paying for it. Government spending creates wealth in the private sector.” Tobin is a moron. He exemplifies moronitude, which the urban dictionary defines well. Here’s a slightly edited version of that definition.

The state or quality of being moronic or stupid. Can be used in reference to very ridiculous or simplistic modes of reasoning.

One wonders how someone, such as Joe Biden, can exhibit such an amazing level of moronitude and still function in society.

Perhaps this reflects much more poorly upon the moronitudity of our society as a whole and its ready acceptance of simple minded role figures.

Biden and Harris are evil people. Too bad we all will have to suffer because of the majority’s stupidity. C’est la vie.

16 thoughts on “Joe Biden is not a Retard

1. WJG Monday January 11, 2021 / 5:08 am

Just so I understand the points, would it have been better for Trump to have won the election or is this the better of two evils?
    Also should Trump be impeached and/or prevented from running for Pres in 2024 by any another mechanism in light of his supposed collusion in an attempted coup?

“Due to travel restrictions this year, the USA had to organise the coup at home”

• Atanu Dey Monday January 11, 2021 / 3:33 pm

WJG:

I am not a Trump fan. I seriously don’t know any Trump fan and don’t know anyone who voted for Trump but I do know a lot of people who voted against Biden/Harris. Had I voted, I would have voted against Biden/Harris too. I find both Biden and Harris creepy for different reasons.

Regarding impeachment. The whole idea behind impeachment of high public officials was designed to try civil officials (including the president of the US) for crimes and if convicted, remove them. Not surprisingly, the whole matter is totally politicized and if the Democrats have the numbers, no doubt they will go after Trump and convict him, not just impeach him (he’s already been impeached once.)

The “attempted coup” charge will of course not stick, in my opinion.

2. KK Modi (@kkkolkata) Monday January 11, 2021 / 5:30 am

Well said. ‘Due to travel restrictions this year, the USA had to organise the coup at home’
    Dear Mr Atanu Dey, you are very much needed in India to take care of Indian. Here, we have lots of Morons & Seniles in our Political World.
    Regards,
    KK Modi

• Atanu Dey Monday January 11, 2021 / 9:56 am

Mr KK Modi. Indians need to take care of India. Americans need to take care of the US. If we all did that, it’d be a much better world.

Let me quote from an old blog post of mine:

Alice’s Insight
      I cannot leave this topic without a respectful nod toward another great mind — the logician, mathematician, author Lewis Carroll (born Charles Lutwidge Dodgson 1832 – 1898). Most people know of his famous books Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (1865), and Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There (1871). But only scholars interested in voting methods know that he is the author of the Dogdson’s Method that selects a Condorset winner in an election.

Don’t bother yourself with what a Condorset winner is. I mention that only BTW. What I really want to point to is that matter of love. In Wonderland, Alice meets the Duchess and in one exchange, the Duchess makes the extraordinary claim that the moral of a particular event is that:

“Oh, ’tis love, ’tis love, that makes the world go round!”

Clearly Alice was not going to buy that leftist bile.

“Somebody said,” Alice whispered, “that it’s done by everybody minding their own business!”

[Read the post here.]

3. WJG Monday January 11, 2021 / 6:01 am

Mr Modi

The demand for the services of Mr Dey is very high.

However, the UK has to take precedence over India, as our PM Mr Boris Johnson (Oxon) is displaying erratic and dangerous behaviour which pales in comparison to India’s politicians. His hair is a symptom of his mind.

Regards
    WJG

• Raj Monday January 11, 2021 / 9:47 am

Ever since the non Londoners made Brexit possible, everyone is out hating on Boris Johnson. Why the hate? I can understand if the hate was for the stupid lockdowns that he is announcing but even before lockdowns Johnson has been hated by the elite and intelligentsia. Elites and intelligentsia in UK have gone complete woke. That is really unfortunate.

• Atanu Dey Monday January 11, 2021 / 9:50 am

Brexit is the best thing that happened to the UK. I don’t know the politics of Mr Johnson, though. All I care about is that people should govern themselves and not take orders from unelected officials.

• WJG Monday January 11, 2021 / 10:47 am

I don’t think Bojo is hated. In fact he is a very likeable and amusing character, extremely articulate and persuasive journalist, having studied Classics at Oxford. His grandfather was Turkish and Bojo was married to a Sikh lady. In fact he campaigned to remain in the EU during Brexit. Bojo is seen as a Chancer – an affable rogue (loved by women) who charmed London into voting for him twice as Mayor. He received the most votes for a single person in Europe at the time (now overtaken by Sadiq Khan, our Muslim Mayor, originally from Pakistan). The Chancellor of the Exchequer (Finance Minister), Home Secretary and Attorney General are all of Indian ancestry. But it is likely that the US will pip the UK to the post by having the first President of Indian extraction. (However, both Ireland and Portugal have had Indian PM’s).

Brits generally avoid extremes eg hate or love – moderation and humour are more important . They also just dislike authority (except for the retarded royal family) and will have a go at it whether political, religious or wealth driven. Their attitude to being independent is driven by the WW 2 victory and a distrust of government. They are usually non conformist eg refusal to have photo ID cards for citizens, unarmed police patrolling the streets, driving on wrong side of road

Democracy by its nature means Division – and Brits are passmasters at dividing and ruling. The political parties are just carrying on the tradition of the long lost empire. This gives Brits a chance to moan about everything including the weather but also laugh at themselves in a self deprecating manner to avoid being taken too seriously. (eg Yes Minister, Monty Python, Blackadder TV serials).

• Atanu Dey Monday January 11, 2021 / 3:11 pm

WJG:

I agree that the British are past masters in the strategy of dividing and ruling, and the political parties use the same. But then you follow up with a non sequitur — “This gives Brits a chance to moan about everything …”.

I have to give it to the British that they have a wicked sense of humor. MP, Blackadder, YM and YPM, Steven Fry, … not to mention the likes of PG Wodehouse and other giants. Just for the heck of it I recommend this interview of Elton John by Rowan Atkinson.

• Atanu Dey Monday January 11, 2021 / 9:50 am

I plead total ignorance of who Johnson is and what he has been doing. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

4. Ram Monday January 11, 2021 / 10:14 am

Curious what will be Dey’s comment on 2020 Trump that ridiculously egged on widespread voter fraud and didn’t concede and on top of that created a divide in the country and rebellion on Capitol. Pence suddenly became a bad boy! I was really torn on who to vote this time (I’m truly independent without any political bias) but I’m glad I voted for Biden than increasingly senile Trump. I gave long rope to Trump and was patient in spite of his unusual handling. Initially I supported on his China policy and other things, and not a big fan of our politicians. But the last thing I want to see a President declaring war on other part of constitution for personal gains!

• Atanu Dey Monday January 11, 2021 / 10:24 am

Ram:

I am not a Trump fan. But the choice US voters had was between Trump and Biden. If I had to vote (which fortunately I don’t have to because I think voting in this sort of elections is not wise), I would have voted for the incompetent (Trump) instead of the crooked (Biden/Harris.)

Let me put this out for the record. I think Biden/Harris will turn out to be a disaster. Just my gut feelings. We will know in a year or so how good Biden voters feel about his presidency.

• Ram Monday January 11, 2021 / 12:41 pm

Dey: I would agree with you. I dread to have Harris as President if something happens! I’m wondering why Dems didn’t have better candidates! One thing concerns me about the polity why and how educated people, police, firemen participated in infamous so called revolt last Wednesday and became Trumpists. Is it economy and jobs? Is it fear of whites losing power and majority (may not be nothing wrong about it from their perspective and we see a lot in Modi India but it’s anathema to democracy).

• Atanu Dey Monday January 11, 2021 / 3:18 pm

Fear of whites losing power? I doubt it. Whites have been at the top of the heap around the world for a very long time, and I doubt that that’s going to change in a hurry.

“… we see a lot in Modi India but it’s anathema to democracy.” I note that you have a very salubrious assessment of democracy; I don’t. Democracy, especially majoritarian democracy (first past the post type) and democracy conducted on a massive scale (demo ok when deciding where to go for lunch but not when it comes to determining public policy), is a danger to civilized society. It’s indistinguishable from mob rule. Democracy, as Hans-Hermann Hoppe puts it, is the god that failed.

5. Prabhudesai Monday January 11, 2021 / 2:30 pm

I liked Taleb’s characterization of Trump. He was a real estate agent who promised a mansion and delivered a shack to his supporters. His supporters can live with the fact that he is arrogant, hated, liar and so on (nothing of this BTW stops him from being a great president). They can not live with the fact that he is incompetent.

Voter fraud was a bigger concern in this election than ever before. Trump already talked about it and yet so far he has not been able to produce even shred of evidence in his support. All his evidence has been a moving target of tall and unsubstantiated claims. A bit like his press conference at Four Seasons (landscaping).

Losing to a demented man, who was already in retirement, who can’t even deliver a speech without teleprompter, who can barely speak few sentences coherently and who has OCD to smell children’s hair is disgraceful for Trump and the entire conservative party.

No point wasting time now. We need to prepare against the nonsense slow joe is going to unleash.

6. Prabhudesai Monday January 11, 2021 / 7:47 pm

Let me leave this comment only so that I can revisit it 5 years later.

Biden-Harris combo will be a disaster. Biden would likely remain a ceremonial president delivering read speeches while Harris would mostly push the policy. With them controlling all three centers of law making we can expect more nonsense.

We will remember Trump days with a sense of nostalgia then.

As they say in Maharashtra कालचा-रात्रीचा गोंधळ बरा होता

Leave a Reply. Comment may be held for moderation.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s