If something looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck. I am not a fan of bitcoin because it looks like a ponzi scheme, works like a ponzi scheme and sounds like a ponzi scheme.
Most people don’t see bitcoin as a ponzi scheme because most people don’t understand the basics of the underlying technologies and how they operate. Fortunately, there are good guides on the internet. Unfortunately, they don’t come cheap. The cost is in the time you invest.
So if you are really interested, pay the cost in terms of time. I think the return on investment is worth it. Here’s a video that is really excellent. Enjoy.
Written and performed by Dan Olson.
- 00:00:00 Preface
- 00:01:12 0. In 2008 The Economy Collapsed
- 00:07:09 1. Bitcoin
- 00:18:18 2. Ethereum
- 00:24:34 3. The Machine
- 00:39:07 4. NFTs Exist To Get You To Buy Crypto
- 00:57:54 5. The Unbearable Cringe Of Crypto
- 01:11:46 6. A Self-Organizing High Control Group
- 01:16:57 7. Crypto Reality
- 01:25:36 8. There Is No Privacy On The Chain
- 01:32:52 9. If This “Looks Like Scam” Then Every NFT Room I’m In Looks Like Scam LOL
- 01:38:29 10. Play To Earn Exists To Get You To Buy Crypto
- 01:46:39 11. We’re All Gonna Make It And By “We” I Mean “Us” Not You
- 01:56:08 12. DAOs Exist To Get You To Buy Crypto
- 02:13:21 13. I Know It’s Rigged, But It’s The Only Game In Town
I realize that most people would be put off by the over 2-hour length of the video. But give it a spin. After 15 minutes, I bet you that you will be hooked.