11 thoughts on “The 2012 Time 100 Poll

1. srikanth Wednesday April 4, 2012 / 5:55 am

I would love to see Modi on the list, but the description of him is so biased that I’m afraid I might help spread the negativity surrounding his image…

2. SR Wednesday April 4, 2012 / 1:01 pm

Atanu,

What good does this poll do rather than get more eyeballs and ads for Time Magazine?
    The bigger question – do Indians really deserve Narendra Modi?
    I think they do not – I think Antonia is best to serve their needs. Or Raul or Bianca or Ismail Ghandi (Rajeev’s real name).

We Indians don’t deserve a good leader.

SR

• Atanu Dey Thursday April 5, 2012 / 2:09 pm

Comrade, I know. I am an evil Hindutva agent. My sole aim in life is to rent asunder the secular fabric of the Indian society. O how I wish I was a follower of the Secular (TM) Congress instead.

3. The Mindset Thursday April 5, 2012 / 9:05 pm

Voted for Modi.
    he is getting 76.1% YES

Some people are also asking to vote for Anna Hazare.

4. si91 Thursday April 5, 2012 / 10:07 pm

Modi is currently Number 1 with over 216,000 votes. Previously, his only competition was Erik Martine with around 126,000 + change, and that didn’t seem to be in any danger of changing given that Modi, who was previously at 100,000, trailing behind Martine shot ahead, and Martine hasn’t even cracked 130,000. But now the group “Anonymous” which wasn’t even in the top 10 has usurped 2nd place at the 11th hour, with almost 140,000 votes. Modi still has a comfortable lead, but Anonymous, like Modi, managed to go from nowhere to stealing 2nd place with shocking speed. Add the fact that they have almost 90% yes votes, and Modi gets a bit more than 70% and I think there’s a small chance that Anonymous could steal the win at the last second. All the more reason to get everyone you can to VOTE for Modi!

5. The Mindset Friday April 6, 2012 / 1:40 am

Modi has dropped to #2 position.
    Anonymous got 100000 within 2 hours.

6. si91 Friday April 6, 2012 / 11:41 am

Modi has dropped to 3rd place…:(

7. Kunal Saturday April 7, 2012 / 8:50 am

Narendra Modi is a great leader of Hindusthan and definetely be the next Primeminister.Isupport NAMO. Thank you

8. The Mindset Sunday April 8, 2012 / 10:41 pm